Last I checked, I’m a full grown adult. However, sometimes my skin behaves as though I’m 13 going through puberty – break outs, too oily, too dry, ugh. A few weeks ago, I was so frustrated that I texted my skincare savant, Adina Grigore – founder of S. W. Basics, the best skincare line in the universe. I told her of my frustrations and asked for her help. After a 20 minute texting consultation of Q&A, here were the three things she told me to do. I’m sharing them with you because … THEY WORKED. My skin has settled down and behaving again. Here’s the scoop:
1. Stop putting ANYTHING on your face and only wash with water.
Me: Ok, but what about my makeup?
- Her: Use jojoba oil. But THAT’S IT.
2. Stop eating dairy.
- Me: OMG you are ending my life.
- Her: There are some ridiculous replacements out there, you have NO excuse. I am giving you life.
3. Meditate for FIVE minutes a day.
- Me: That sounds so hard.
- Her: It works or it wouldn’t be in my Rx.
Want to get your hands on the BEST skincare in the universe? No problem - check out the S. W. Basics line at Fly Feet.