Here is our team’s favorite, super easy recovery smoothie. Enjoy!!
- Raw egg – This is a great source of protein. Crack it right in the Vitamix or blender. You absorb up to 97% of the protein from the raw egg vs. only up to 50% from a chicken breast.
- Handful of blueberries Amazing antioxidants, but also speed up muscle recovery.
- Can of coconut water – This is a great way to restore electrolytes. Make sure it’s organic and not from concentrate. Watch the sugar!
- 1/2 banana – Provides potassium and carbs that not only help restore muscles, but also help ease your soreness.
- Supplement – two capsules of branched chain amino acids – dump them right in. Helps with recovery and rebuild broken down muscle. (We like Jarrow Formula BCAA)
Blend and enjoy!