Balls make a perfect bite-sized snack and these balls are sure to not disappoint. These little cookie dough like balls are essentially just healthy truffles on crack. They are perfectly sweet, but only made with natural sugar, which in this case is maple syrup, and are actually packed with protein. They are perfectly chewy, soft, and literally taste like cake batter cookie dough. Plus, who doesn’t love sprinkles?!
1⁄2 cup cashew butter, unsalted
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
1⁄3 cup oat flour (certified gluten free ifnecessary)
Sprinkles for rolling
1. In a bowl, mix together cashew butter, maple syrup, and almond extract.
2. Add in oat flour and mix until all combined.
3. Place dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
4. Roll into balls and dip in sprinkles, if desired. If sprinkles aren’t sticking, wet the outside of the balls slightly with your hand and water.
5. Store in freezer! Defrost a few minutes before eating.