1. What are the first three words that come to mind when you think of Fly Feet? Go.
Sweaty People Smiling! Wow that came out quick, but that’s what you see at FF!
2. What brought you to Fly Feet in the first place?
I'll try to explain this in short; I was out to dinner with Jason's brother Mike when he told me that Jason was working at this new place called Fly Feet to which immediately said WHAT’S HIS NUMBER! I had been looking for a HIIT gym to train at for when I got cleared from my knee surgery. I started training here and it was exactly what I needed actually it was better! Then I started coaching part time, now I have left the corporate world to join FF full time and I’ve been having a blast ever since. How’d I do?
3. You’re an outdoorsman through and through. What is your area of expertise out in the wild?
I love to pheasant hunt in MN and SODAK when I get the chance. It’s a lot of fun to watch the dogs work and chase after some roosters.
4. If you were forced to stay inside all day what would you do?
So many activities! For starters I could play ping pong and wear my ping pong pants, red windbreakers I can tell you are jealous!, I feel like they increase my speed and agility when I put them on. Then, we’d have to play some Foosball, darts, and, maybe some board games if there is time. I guess this would be dependent on having all this available and if I had someone stuck inside with me or else i'd be SOL!
5. How would you describe your relationship with your dog?
We’re just a couple of weirdo’s haha. He’s a great pup, I got really lucky with him loves all people and dogs. All he wants to run and hunt! I think he could dominate a stride class!
6. What makes you laugh the most?
Joking around with my buddies, we tend to go on rants in public places which mainly makes us look like a bunch of toddlers with beards haha.
7. If you could only burp or hiccup for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I think I gotta go with burp… when hiccups don’t go away its one of the most annoying things.
8. You’ve been known to go so hard in a Fly Feet workout that you get just a wittle bit sick. What is your mindset leading up to that moment?
I should have known this would come up haha, I will never live this down! I tend to be a very competitive person with others and myself (ask lo doc about this :)) so I tend to set challenges while I workout that can be lofty at times. In my head I am just telling myself that you have to get there and you CANNOT STOP NOT MATTER WHAT, DON’T YOU DARE STOP UNTIL YOU GET THERE!!!!, not exactly those words every time, but you get the idea. Then when I get done I normally try to tell myself how tuff I am so I don’t get sick haha doesn’t always work!
9. When you’re happiest in the kitchen what are you eating?
All the foods! My Mom tells me I’m a good eater haha, but ummm if I had to choose one thing it’d probably have to be a big ass ribeye steak, with asparagus, cesar salad, and potatoes…Washed down with some wine! I would also require a couch to be within three feet for immediate slumber. Oooo and I also like cookies and rootbeer floats and carbs! Well let’s just be real I’m not a picky eater LOL!