This will be an instant weeknight fave!!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, oregano, and cumin and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add more olive oil if the skillet seems dry, then add cauliflower rice. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add tomato paste and stir until evenly combined and the cauli rice is slightly red. Add chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro and stir until evenly combined.
Top cauli rice with both cheeses, then cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Serve immediately with lime wedges.