Seriously one of the best snacks. We love them right out of the oven just a wee bit over cooked so they're crispy! Close your eyes real real tight and it's almost like you're eating wings. (Almost.)
- 8 cups, about 1 large cauliflower head, of cauliflower florets, cut to 11⁄2-inch size
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine Buffalo sauce, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.