Even people who don’t like Kale will love these ... and this recipe is fool proof!!
- 1⁄2 bunch of kale
- 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (you need enough to coat the leaves)
- Sea Salt (you can add any kind of spices!)
- Wash & dry the kale.
- Using your hands or a knife separate the leaf from the stem. The stem does not bake well.
- Rip or cut the leaves into chip sizes.
- Place the kale in a bowl.
- Pour the olive oil over the kale.
- Sprinkle salt over the leaves. Sprinkle according to you preference.
- Place leaves on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-30 minutes. *I found the more kale on the baking sheet the longer it takes for the chips to bake.
- After 15 minutes of baking watch the leaves carefully. If they burn they taste bitter.
- When the chips are crispy they are done. If you have some leaves that are still soft just put those back in the oven for a little longer.