Cauliflower popcorn does kinda taste like popcorn but... you must eat it right out of the oven because if you eat it cold it tastes soggy and nothing like popcorn. Eat it as a snack, or a side dish!
- 1⁄2 Head of Cauliflower, diced small like popcorn
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp Onion Powder 1⁄2 tsp Dried Chives
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cut up cauliflower in olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt all over the cauliflower. Spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the cauliflower at least twice. The cauliflower will burn slightly.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle onion powder and chives over all the pieces or your preferred popcorn flavoring.