Don't ever cheer alone. Let's meet up and support all the Runners doing both the Twin Cities Marathon and 10 mile races.
Marathon Cheering Plan:
- Fly Feet will be open from 6:30am – 11am.
· Come on in and out to say hi, fuel up or store your things.
· Bring your bicycle if you are feeling adventurous
- We will have coffee and light breakfast snacks available for all race fans
- The Fly Crew will lead two Cheer groups from Fly Feet
Group Time One: at 6:45am: Walk to USBank Stadium with Brenna to watch the 10 mile starting line!
Group Time Two: at 9am a group will leave for Mile 19. The Franklin St Bridge. The elite runners will start to arrive here around 9:37am.
Note: Option to bike with Brenna as she will leave at 9am and ride from Fly Feet to Mile 19. It is a 3.2 mile ride from Fly Feet and should take about 20 minutes.