As you might know, we just finished our 14 day Summer Challenge where we tinkered around with bringing down our carbohydrate intake. Here is one of the recipes that we love… and kids too! It’s a new take on an old classic that will become a weekend staple at your house.
- 3 c. cauliflower, grated
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. finely shredded Parmesan
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your waffle press.
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower, cheeses, eggs, cornstarch and paprika until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup batter into a preheated waffle press, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Serve alone or with the toppings of your choice.