Here is one of our faves that is perfect for getting your crew together for March Madness or celebrating St. Patty’s Day! Dig in and enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot dogs, chopped, organic (which means no antibiotics or hormones), grass fed, nitrate free. We like Applegate Farms.
- 15 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large sauté pan, brown the ground beef and hot dogs.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, green chilies, tomato sauce, adobo sauce, garlic and cumin.
- Let the chili simmer for 15 minutes to evaporate a bit of the liquid.
- Top with a generous pile of your favorite hot dog toppings like sauerkraut, pickled jalapenos, chopped onion, pickle relish, shredded cheese, diced avocado.