Super easy, super tasty – no oven required!
- 1 pound baby bell peppers
- 3 Haas avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili garlic sauce or Sriracha
- salt to taste
- ½ pound sliced bacon, but into strips
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until browned, then remove from pan and let drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove the white membrane and seeds. Place on serving plate or baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mash together avocados, lime guice, chili garlic sauce, and salt.
- Use a spoon to stuff the guacamole into the halved peppers. Top with crispy bacon.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Wait to crisp up the bacon and top the peppers with it until you’re ready to serve, otherwise the bacon will get mushy and lose its lovely crunch!