15 South 5th Street #100
Minneapolis, MN 55402
BY THE BOB DYLAN MURAL
DOWNTOWN - MINNEAPOLIS
PARKING Monday - Friday until noon
Embassy Suites Valet Parking - Hennepin Entrance:
- Pull in the garage off of Hennepin. (Not the front of the hotel.)
- Tell the valet you’re with Fly Feet.
- Class packers/passers: When you pick up your car, pay $7.
- Members: Get a voucher from the desk to give to Embassy. We will charge your account $2 for each voucher. You don’t need to do a transaction with Embassy.
- Parking at Embassy is not available after 11:30 a.m. on Fridays through Sunday.
- There is a two hour time limit.
Street Parking: Six parking lots are within a two-block radius of our studio. Street meters (closest ones are on Hennepin Ave and on 6th street) are free before 8:00,Download the MPLS Parking app to help you out!
PARKING Friday afternoon, Saturday, sunday
Street Meters: Street meters are free before 8:00am (closest ones are on Hennepin Ave and on 6th street). Download the MPLS Parking app to help you out!
Parking Lot: There is a lot between the Gay 90’s and Sneaky Petes, people call it the “stripper lot” :) It’s $2 on the weekends before 4:00pm.
We offer indoor bicycle parking.
Light rail and bus stops are less than a block away.
We're in the 15 building — take the skyway to the "15 Building" and use the elevator to get to the first floor. You'll have to step outside for 7 seconds to enter our space from the front. The skyway is open M-F from 6:30am to 6:30pm.