Ingredients - makes 8
¼ cup milk
3 Ts coconut oil (melted)
¼ cup coconut flour
1 T maple syrup or raw honey
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat just until it became a liquid. After letting it cool a minute or two, then add it to the wet ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil until combined. In a separate medium bowl, whisk coconut flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir with a fork until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Grease griddle or skillet with oil or butter.
- Drop a scant ¼ cup of batter for each cake onto hot griddle.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until small bubbles begin to form on top, then flip. Cook on other side 1-2 minutes, until cooked through.
Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.