¼ cup coconut butter
2 T almond butter (creamy is best)
¼ tsp almond extract
pinch of salt (*optional)
Optional Chocolate Dip
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ T coconut oil
- Combine coconut & almond butter in a small bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- Add almond extract and salt if using and stir again.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes or until mostly hardened.
- Remove from freezer and roll into balls (this is slightly messy)
- Return to freezer for about 5 minutes.
If dipping in chocolate, melt coconut oil in a small bowl and then stir in cocoa powder until fully incorporated. Dip each ball in chocolate mixture and set down until chocolate sets. Re-dip for a thicker coating if desired and let set again. Keep refrigerated.